Senior Grade – Speech and Language TherapistApply now
Role Senior Grade – Speech and Language Therapist
Duration of Post Full Time Permanent
Location Dublin South, Kildare and West Wicklow (CHO7)
The Children’s Disability Network Team Lead Agencies incorporating CRC, Enable Ireland, the HSE, Kare and Stewarts Care have joined together as a Consortium for the CHO7 area to recruit for a number of Healthcare Professionals.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to work with inter-disciplinary teams of Healthcare Professionals who work with children and young people (0-18 years) with complex needs, providing a Family Centred service as close to the child/young person’s home as possible.
- Arrange and carry out assessment and treatment / intervention programmes in appropriate settings (e.g. clinic, home, school, day centre) in line with local policy / guidelines.
- Collaborate with children/young people, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment / intervention planning.
- Foster close working relationships with colleagues and other relevant professionals in maximising service user potential.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of procedures, policies and guidelines while adhering to existing standards and protocols.
- Supervision of Basic Grade SLTs and student SLTs as appropriate.
- Undertake a key worker/key contact role as required
- Hold a qualification in Speech and Language Therapy approved by the Speech and Language Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Minimum of three years satisfactory post qualification experience.
- Experience of working with FEDS and children with complex needs.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and command of English.
- Provide proof of Statutory Registration on the Speech and Language Therapists Register maintained by the Speech and Language Therapy Registration Board at CORU or eligible for registration.
- Maintain annual registration on the appropriate register at CORU.
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave of 30 days per year
- 35-hour workweek
- Relocation package available (if applicable)