Senior Grade – PhysiotherapistApply now
Role Senior Grade – Physiotherapist
Duration of Post Full Time Permanent
Compensation €59,478 – €70,033
Location Dublin South, Kildare, West Wicklow (CHO7)
Details of Service
Allied Health Care, in partnership with our client, is seeking a Senior Grade Physiotherapist to join their Children Disability Network Team DNT team in the CHO7 Area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support assessment and interventions as part of an inter-disciplinary team of Healthcare Professionals who work with children and young people (0-18 years) with complex needs, providing a Family Centered service as close to the child/young person’s home as possible.
- All candidates must have three years full time (or equivalent) years post-qualification clinical
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU
- experience of which one year is in the area of disabilities
- Experience working with children with complex needs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and command of English
- Provide proof of Statutory Registration on the Physiotherapists Register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU or eligible for registration.
- Maintain annual registration on the appropriate register at CORU.
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave and comprehensive pension
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Attractive benefits including paid sick leave scheme, cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Well-being Program
- Hybrid working options