Our client is a leading Family Centered Practice Model Progressing Disability Services. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team.
The successful candidate will have the following essential requirements:
- A University Degree or Diploma obtained with first- or second-class honours in which Psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject
- A recognised postgraduate qualification in Clinical or Educational Psychology
- Three year’s post-qualification experience with a minimum of two years working with children with disabilities
- Experience of completing standardised cognitive assessment with children
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication, initiative and time management skills
- Flexibility and teamwork skills which are key to this role.
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Experience working with children with physical disabilities
- Experience working with children with intellectual disabilities
- Experience completing Assessment of Need
- Full driver’s license and access to car.
As an employee you will have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Regular structured in-house supervision
- Extensive training and CPD opportunities
- In-house in-services and access to regular education
- Opportunities to access to post-graduate training funding
- Pension scheme and entitlements in line with HSE
- Opportunity to work within a progressive disability focused organisation